HWBOT Community Forums

• Crew

Agree. And how about fixing a bug when Firefox can't edit a message quickly? You check edit, edit it and press "post" - and it's going and going and going :D

You have to go to advanced and submit from there. I've seen another vbulletin forum with this bug and one - without it. I hope this one will be from the second category soon :)

• Crew
I don't see anything!

Me neither :confused:

the smileys are only there if you submit under "go advanced" of course. ;)

if you don't have them there you have selected the wrong "editor" in your user cp.

go to "user cp" then "edit Options". at the bottom you can choose the "message editor interface". i think with the "basic editor" there are no smiley chooseable. you need to pick the "standard editor". :)

if you don't have them there you have selected the wrong "editor" in your user cp.

go to "user cp" then "edit Options". at the bottom you can choose the "message editor interface". i think with the "basic editor" there are no smiley chooseable. you need to pick the "standard editor". :)

han it works !!! :banana:

edit : I have as well found how to be invisible :rolleyes:

Thanks dude! :D :woot: