HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] Universal slim GPU pot

I.nfraR.ed

Looking for as cheap as possible, but good performing, used universal slim gpu pot.

PM me the price if you have one for sale.

Shipping to Europe, Bulgaria. Pament via paypal, I'm paying the taxes.

Want to avoid importing it from outside EU, so I really prefer offers from EU to skip customs.

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

Thanks for the offer, but if it gets stopped in the customs I'll have to pay additional $36-40 and that does not sound too good compared to a completely new unit from Germany.

I don't want to cheat and show a lowered value, so I will have to present the actual payment price :/

Thanks for the offer, but if it gets stopped in the customs I'll have to pay additional $36-40 and that does not sound too good compared to a completely new unit from Germany.

I don't want to cheat and show a lowered value, so I will have to present the actual payment price :/

How much must cost any goods in your country that you don't have customs clearance? In Ukraine if some goods cost lower than 300 euro it don't need any contacts with customs and I thought here we have bad customs policy

15 euro is the maximum for which you don't have to pay and go to the customs. Between 15 and 150 you only pay VAT and duty (no duty for electronics, but this is not :D).

Above 150 you need to write customs declaration, pay VAT and duty and not sure what else.

Declaring it 10-15 euro in the notes when sent most probably won't do the trick, because it would be heavy and they will check what's inside.

They won't even understand what is this, so I will have to go there with explanation. Not that it will get much better when I tell them what actually this is :D

Edited by I.nfraR.ed

15 euro is the maximum for which you don't have to pay and go to the customs. Between 15 and 150 you only pay VAT and duty (no duty for electronics, but this is not :D).

Above 150 you need to write customs declaration, pay VAT and duty and not sure what else.

Declaring it 10-15 euro in the notes when sent most probably won't do the trick, because it would be heavy and they will check what's inside.

They won't even understand what is this, so I will have to go there with explanation. Not that it will get much better when I tell them what actually this is :D

Sounds upset, sorry to hear that