HWBOT Community Forums

PCMark 2005!!!!!

HWBot does not prohibit the use of hardware Ram disks (i-Ram). There will be a front page post made shortly regarding this, all users with existing scores will be asked to provide backup verification with a screen shot or by screen capping the project in their project manager. All of the above links were valid at one time and we are not changing our stance based on FM's lack of consistency.

I have problem with PCmark 05 ranking in Opteron 165 section i should be 7th, but insteed i am 13th, why is that. Can some correct this.

http://hwbot.org/searchResults.do?direction=&applicationId=9&teamId=0&userName=&gpu=&cpu=Opteron+165+.09+%281098%29&minScore=&maxScore=&gpuId=0&cpuId=717&offset=0&displayAdvanced=false&countryId=0&dateFrom=&dateUntil=&minGpuCoreFreq=&maxGpuCoreFreq=&minGpuMemFreq=&maxGpuMemFreq=&minCpuFreq=&maxCpuFreq=&system=&minTotalPoints=

And people below me, don't have the correct ranking.

I post here so that i didn't opened a new thread.

HWBot does not prohibit the use of hardware Ram disks (i-Ram). There will be a front page post made shortly regarding this, all users with existing scores will be asked to provide backup verification with a screen shot or by screen capping the project in their project manager. All of the above links were valid at one time and we are not changing our stance based on FM's lack of consistency.

How do scores differ between software and hardware ram disks? In other words how do you prove a score used software vs. hardware?

• 9 months later...