HWBOT Community Forums

FS-HD7970 Lighning Ghz Edition , HD6950 flashed to HD6970 with upgraded H/F

chispy

Up for sale is my beloved MSI HD7970 Lightning Ghz Edition , like brand new condition , working 100% perfect, will ship in original box and everything that came with the card included in the box is included. Low usage , runs cool , perfect for coin mining , lite coin , gaming , overclocking , etc .... Paypal non cc is preferred method of payment.

Price: $250US Dollars + Shipping.

8sxw.jpg

c2g2.jpg

Up for sale is my best HD6950 flashed to HD6970 (1536shaders) , This card is a beast and cooling has been updated and upgraded with an Asus Matrix Platinum Heatsink with 2x 120MM Swiftech Helix fans. Almost completely silent and hovers at full 100% load around 39C all day with the upgraded cooling. Low usage , runs cool , perfect for coin mining , lite coin , gaming , overclocking , etc .... Paypal non cc is preferred method of payment.

Price: $160US + Shipping.

bxm0.jpg

weo2.jpg

tolg.jpg

This is my little beast XFX HD6950 Flashed to HD6970 with upgraded cooling , watch the video and see for yourself how cools it runs at 100% with the upgraded Dual Asus Matrix Platinum Heatsink and 2x 120MM Swiftech Silent helix fans , it never reach 40C at full load in here running for an hour, absolutely a beast for lite coin mining , gaming , overclocking , etc ... . act fast it will be gone soon. I might add that the upgraded heatssink and fans alone are worth ~$50US Dollars + it's already updated and flashed to HD6970 unlocked for free.

Enjoy the video , may the force be with you :D

http://youtu.be/pcpq3HR4pFs

Edited by chispy