HWBOT Community Forums

eVc v1b3: Updated software and drivers

elmor

More info and download links: http://elmorlabs.com/index.php/2013-12-19/new-evc-beta-software-driver/

If you have one of the following:

• MSI GTX680/770 Lightning
  • MSI GTX780 Lightning
  • MSI HD7870 HAWK
  • Generic VT1165
  • Generic uP6208
  • Generic NCP81022

please try it and give me some feedback! I only have the HD7870 HAWK to test with myself at the moment.

Edited by elmor

• 1 month later...
hi guys, when i attach evc on mine 780 lightining, msi afterburner volt regulation doesn't work.......it's normal???

thanks

I've experienced this in some situations. But why would you want to set voltage with both afterburner and evc? When I use it I disable the option for voltage control/monitoring in afterburner. Or you can enable afterburner simply by disconnecting the cable to the evc.

Guest barbonenet
I've experienced this in some situations. But why would you want to set voltage with both afterburner and evc? When I use it I disable the option for voltage control/monitoring in afterburner. Or you can enable afterburner simply by disconnecting the cable to the evc.

Ok john, i ask it only for information! But i have some trouble with ovp and ocp, there is some setting for remove them???? If i set 1, 6v ad +700mhz the vga turn off