Go Back   hwbot.org > HWBOT > HWBOT OC-Crime Center

HWBOT OC-Crime Center This subforum is dedicated to collecting information on OC-related crime.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 20:54
Don't PM me, PM Massman instead

Send a message via Skype™ to Christian Ney

Nah thanks I already have lots of pic of you on my desktop. I was just following the good idea to send sombody down then. I vote for winter btw if somebody is thinking about my ticket.
Old 05-02-2012, 22:28
1guy4000cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstru View Post
Heh bro...it's not only that, as I said... If Ramiro uses air and x clocker uses LN2, it's something. If Ramiro uses air and I use LN2...it's a bit different

Also, the hardware matters. With SB or some GFX, good air cooling can make you a god. Now try getting that with Dothan, Cedar Mill or Bulldozer )))
I don't look at the scores, I solely look at card clocks. That's what this discussion is partially about.

I wonder where you draw the line of this "x vs known overclocker"-thing I think you're talking about. Some people will probably pot Ramiro himself in category "x", at least before this discussion. Unless you're looking at extreme differences (like kingpin vs random guy with 2 submissions), it's hard to really tell who is just another mr x and who is not

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno.lcn
I was just searching for some good dick cloning software, guess I was doing it wrong, got all kinds of results I wasn't expecting
Old 05-02-2012, 23:20
robo cop

@Monstru, you get no apology.
I said you could have been right but the results looked suspicious, "because they were so damn good".
You are very blunt in explanation but I also somewhat agree with this post: http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.ph...745#post170745

However there is a huge difference between "attack" and "discussing/asking based on premise". I've attacked nobody. I've said what I thought was suspicious, said what I thought it was, and waited for an explanation. I didn't come in here and say "nachtfalke and poparamiro are cheaters, proof is 4850/7970 result and changed vendor ID", but some people reacted as if I did. If I did that, it would be quite silly. Also, my questioning had nothing to do with questionable clocks reached (it seems a few people thought I was claiming they were fudging scores/clocks) OR score. It was a mix of the fact that both of them had super-cherry cards and exact same clocks. People like Iubitel/DanutzuAC/poparamiro at first replied, and contributed no explanation but many insults instead, only starting/fueling a fire. You, even played a part in the insults... nachtfalke cleared it up quickly and politely and apologized for the rudeness of his team members.

So many people with huge e-penis and self worth here, also get extremely butthurt very easily, jesus christ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiorb View Post
I think people don't need to fight or be agressive to be asked; is just show that's only a coincidence.
People can solve the troubles in a polite way.

;
+1

Last edited by BeepBeep2; 05-02-2012 at 23:41.
Old 05-02-2012, 23:56

bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny

Last edited by Christian Ney; 05-03-2012 at 00:00.
Old 05-03-2012, 00:37
grunt bot

vendor ID genetic mani PULA tion

For Christ's sake, ban us all
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25
Never send a human to do a machine's job.

Send a message via MSN to GENiEBEN Send a message via Skype™ to GENiEBEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by poparamiro View Post
vendor ID genetic mani PULA tion

For Christ's sake, ban us all
oh god why =))
Old 05-03-2012, 05:37
HWBOT Staff

Send a message via Yahoo to Monstru

Ney - you scare me

knopfler - that is why this all started, because nobody knew this guys, they were X. How can they do that? If any known clocker would have done that everybody would be like "OMFG, you god, you are so great". Now you see my point?

BipBip - I am a very friendly person and everybody knows that I am friendly with everybody. However, I also have my limits...and I see you really need to push them further and further... Let me say this again, maybe I was not clear in the first time - manipulation means cheating. You said manipulation. That is a very bad word to use.

That being said, I clearly stated my opinions in this thread and I really do not have that much free time, so I really do not have time for this. If you liek to attack people because they are obvious better then you, fine by me, go ahead and shoot.

@ Ramiro, Genieben & the rest of the LAB501 crew - please stop posting in this thread.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:50
grunt bot

there is no Manipulation gpu-z vendor ...vga is form Dell OEM system...and is clear have dell bios..
i have one HD3870 x 2 and 9800GX2 ...both Dell ....this is a ...crime??
first: if I was guilty of all charges that bring my and Ramiro and I did laughter team name, I assure you that there was no need of any admin to ban us .... Monster himself with his hand we ban us, if this man defends us, defends us because they know people who have in the team and forum...

second: problem i can see here is not sharing , because everybody can see this problem don´t exist.... the problem for many is the freq...

guys these frequencies are possible onair / water cooling with low ambient ,voltmode., good card's and lot skill´s ....

in last 12 months I bought 143 items on ebay ... 98% VGA card's ... this is the price i pay for my golden gpu´s ... without binning do nothing, there is not .... pure chance, there is much work and money thrown that I am accused of sharring and "big" frecv ... how many hd 7970 hint 1700 mhz on LN2 ?? be serious.....this is BINNING!!!

K404 - this is for you , i have LN2 in my water loop =)), remember with low ambient -10 ,- 15 degrese i hint your score ..no problem that... i no need LN2 ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQ-Q...ature=youtu.be
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ebay_1.jpg (7.5 KB, 69 views)
Old 05-03-2012, 06:25

I managed too very high clocks on air sometimes (I was even really surprised) me under air beating guys under cold/ln2.

So what those guys manage is possible, now I am not an expert with HD 48x0 nor 8800xx but I know for sure that having several cards/cpu help.

Now I am busy with ocaholic but I binned like 100 different Pentium 1 for exemple and you really see the overclocking range is big.
I binned also some other gpu/cpu I bought 10 times on ebay and all were crap, it happens too.

Then sometimes I bought only one cpu and it was gold.

So I have learned by my own experience that in the oc world everything can happen.

PS: havent seen 7 GHz cpu nor 2000 MHz gpu on air yet
Old 05-03-2012, 09:08
nVidia FTW!

Location: Glasgowvic, Scotistan. Great Kingdom of United Britain..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtfalke View Post
there is no Manipulation gpu-z vendor ...vga is form Dell OEM system...and is clear have dell bios..
i have one HD3870 x 2 and 9800GX2 ...both Dell ....this is a ...crime??
first: if I was guilty of all charges that bring my and Ramiro and I did laughter team name, I assure you that there was no need of any admin to ban us .... Monster himself with his hand we ban us, if this man defends us, defends us because they know people who have in the team and forum...

second: problem i can see here is not sharing , because everybody can see this problem don´t exist.... the problem for many is the freq...

guys these frequencies are possible onair / water cooling with low ambient ,voltmode., good card's and lot skill´s ....

in last 12 months I bought 143 items on ebay ... 98% VGA card's ... this is the price i pay for my golden gpu´s ... without binning do nothing, there is not .... pure chance, there is much work and money thrown that I am accused of sharring and "big" frecv ... how many hd 7970 hint 1700 mhz on LN2 ?? be serious.....this is BINNING!!!

K404 - this is for you , i have LN2 in my water loop =)), remember with low ambient -10 ,- 15 degrese i hint your score ..no problem that... i no need LN2 ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTQ-Q...ature=youtu.be

1.68vCore? Hint at my scores all you like, I don't treat my GPUs like that, even under LN2! Nice RAM on that card
https://twitter.com/K404ExtremeOC

I have no world records, but I have some GOLD MEDALS.

Titan has nothing to offer that is worth the price.
Closed Thread