Go Back   HWBOT forum > > >

Overclocking.guide Share your thoughts and questions on articles at overclocking.guide

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017
kitchen robot

Nemanja94 is on a distinguished road
Question ASUS Z170P Bios downgrade PLEASE HELP :(

HALLO LEUTE BRAUCHE DRINGEND HILLFFEEEEE BITTEEE !!!
Will meinen i5 6400 Non K Prozessor übertakten und zwar funktioniert das nur wenn ich mein bios im Mainboard ( Asus z170P) Downgrade. Versuche es die ganze zeit übers FPTW64 ( wie hier angezeigt ASUS Z170 Flash Back to Older BIOS How To - Overclocking.Guide ) nur leider kommt immer bei mir ein Fehler und zwar der ' Error 368: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space.
FPT Operation Failed. ' Wie kriegt ich den Schreibschutz von meinem bios deaktiviert oder kann ich irgendwie auf eine andere art und weise downgraden? direkt im bios hab ich es auch versucht funktioniert leider nicht
ICH VERZWEIFLE SCHON LANGSAM

ENGLISH:

Will my i5 6400 Non K processor overclocked and this works only if I my bios in the mainboard (Asus z170P) Downgrade. Try it all the time over the FPTW64 (as indicated here ASUS Z170 Flash Back to Older BIOS How To - Overclocking.Guide) but unfortunately comes always with me an error and indeed the 'Error 368: Failed to disable Write protection for the BIOS space.
FPT Operation Failed. 'How can I disable the write-protection of my bios or can I somehow downgrade in another way? Directly in the bios, I've also tried it does not work
Old 04-16-2017
robo cop

Bones
Default Re: ASUS Z170P Bios downgrade PLEASE HELP :(

You may want to consider one of these: NANO USB Programmer for PC M/B BIOS repairing with Economic shipping. | eBay

Got myself one and it's been a lifesaver, easy to use and it isn't dependent on standard BIOS flashing routines which can block writing anything to the chip - Makes doing the job a snap. The links for it's software are further down on the same page, you just have to download and put it to use.

If you decide to get one, make sure you insert the chip correctly and it should be able to erase and reprogram the chip no prob.
Old 04-16-2017
HWBot Staff & Forums Administrator

der8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond reputeder8auer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to der8auer

According to @elmor a new version of the FPT is needed. Maybe he can provide it
Old 04-17-2017
transformer

elmor has a spectacular aura aboutelmor has a spectacular aura aboutelmor has a spectacular aura about

Sorry, no leaks from me. Might want to check out this thread though Intel Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware & System Tools

Last edited by elmor; 04-17-2017 at 09:56.
Old 04-17-2017
kitchen robot

Nemanja94 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by der8auer View Post
According to @elmor a new version of the FPT is needed. Maybe he can provide it
Hallo roman, haben die neue version probiert wie du es mir am handy gesagt hast ( version 11.6) kommt aber noch immer der gleiche fehler mit dem schreibschutz da hat sich leider nichts geändert...
hast du eine andere idee oder Informationen?

Liebe Grüße