Go Back   HWBOT forum > > >

Ryzen | Bristol Ridge (AM4) DDR4 on AMD!

User Tag List

Unread 2 Weeks Ago
You haz bag of sand?

chew*
Default Re: Zen SuperPI 32M 5G/4G Challenge

Really need to be in 17's to 18s range @ only 3200 memory to be a competitive board now. I am knocking out low 18s on taichi with on 12-11-11 3200 no bclk.

Gain from the next memory divider is about 3s...if you can hold timings together and not slack them.

3200->8:17 3333->8:14 3466->8:11.

Any board doing less is slow.

For cold i just tune @ 2666 now since its guaranteed and work my way up once cold.

Last edited by chew*; 2 Weeks Ago at 17:56.
Unread 2 Weeks Ago
You haz bag of sand?

chew*

Here Flanker......I ran one so you could see actual ram speed.....

This is the bar that basically K7 and taichi have set.......this is the standard...anything less is slow and not competitive....

You can ask zen......this is extremely fast for 3200.

flanker (2 Weeks Ago)
Unread 2 Weeks Ago
transformer

flanker is on a distinguished road

Did you tried, if TRC 48 is worse? It could be hold the test. Im surprise from D-die, tomorow Il continue with higher memory clocks. But 8:15 is really awesome.
Unread 1 Week Ago
robo cop

zeneffect

Quote:
Originally Posted by flanker View Post
Did you tried, if TRC 48 is worse? It could be hold the test. Im surprise from D-die, tomorow Il continue with higher memory clocks. But 8:15 is really awesome.
I'm sandbagging man, 8:15 is still slow... And I'm not the only one *cough**chew*cough*

Just gotta carry rounds so you guys can see there is progression and possibility and hopefully light a fire to get others encouraged to participate. Ryzen isn't fully tapped out of performance, not by a long shot. Every time we are testing we are still learning and still gaining ground.

As far as 48 being worse, I use b die obviously so my timings will be quite different. Just saying don't just test tighter as it's not always faster. Test everything tighter and looser then set what is faster.

Last edited by zeneffect; 1 Week Ago at 05:13.
Unread 1 Day Ago
You haz bag of sand?

chew*

I am bored....think zen is to...time to shake things up....

Maybe if someone copies my settings they can go fast...

I do not share bench settings of course...so you are on your own for that....but my prime stable settings I do share and those are good enough to beat everyone but zen

Just for the hell of it i tested 4.2....people still slow in the higher than 4 gig range....probably more in this but something came up so i had to shut rig down.

Last edited by chew*; 1 Day Ago at 02:47.