Intel XTU HWBOT Integration Discussion forum for XTU software integration

User Tag List

Unread 01-11-2017
kitchen robot

tknight
Default Re: Xtu assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzfest05 View Post
Hpet didn't do anything . Disabled through cmd and in device manager. Couldn't find anything in the bios
Your score is a bit low because of your memory timings and your Windows needing to also be streamlined, by not running unnecessary services and programs etc.

Download the Asrock Timing Configurator and post up a screenshot with it showing all your timings and we can then help you with what could need improving.

Just to give you a comparison, this a XTU run I did with my 6700K at 4.8ghz core and 4.7ghz cache, with memory at 3733mhz. As you can see it is running 0.1ghz less than your cpu, yet the score is a lot higher and that is all in the memory timings and streamlining of Windows.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (41).png (229.5 KB, 12 views)
Unread 01-11-2017
maintenance bot

Ozzfest05

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknight View Post
Your score is a bit low because of your memory timings and your Windows needing to also be streamlined, by not running unnecessary services and programs etc.

Download the Asrock Timing Configurator and post up a screenshot with it showing all your timings and we can then help you with what could need improving.

Just to give you a comparison, this a XTU run I did with my 6700K at 4.8ghz core and 4.7ghz cache, with memory at 3733mhz. As you can see it is running 0.1ghz less than your cpu, yet the score is a lot higher and that is all in the memory timings and streamlining of Windows.
I'm running the same timings as you are my friend.
And I have cut processes in windows . I have trimmed her down .
Also I posted up a screenshot already with timing calc open

Last edited by Ozzfest05; 01-11-2017 at 17:34.
Unread 01-11-2017
kitchen robot

tknight

Quote:
I'm running the same timings as you are my friend.
And I have cut processes in windows . I have trimmed her down .
Also I posted up a screenshot already with timing calc open
You are running the same primaries as I am, but it is your secondaries, tertiaries and RTL's and IOL's that are not the same as mine and that is what makes all the difference in XTU.

I cannot see your RTL's and IOL's in your screenshot. The Asrock Timing Configurator shows everything on the one screen, which is why I suggested if you could post a screenshot with it.

Without seeing a list of your services that are running, it is hard to tell how much you have streamlined Windows, but from comparing your score to mine and that fact that you are at 4.9ghz and I'm at 4.8ghz and you are 64 points behind, does indicate that you are not running as efficiently as possible.

Last edited by tknight; 01-11-2017 at 19:04.
Unread 01-11-2017
maintenance bot

Ozzfest05

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknight View Post
You are running the same primaries as I am, but it is your secondaries, tertiaries and RTL's and IOL's that are not the same as mine and that is what makes all the difference in XTU.

I cannot see your RTL's and IOL's in your screenshot. The Asrock Timing Configurator shows everything on the one screen, which is why I suggested if you could post a screenshot with it.

Without seeing a list of your services that are running, it is hard to tell how much you have streamlined Windows, but from comparing your score to mine and that fact that you are at 4.9ghz and I'm at 4.8ghz and you are 64 points behind, does indicate that you are not running as efficiently as possible.
I was having trouble setting rtl and iol .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	5126  
Unread 01-11-2017
kitchen robot

tknight

Quote:
I was having trouble setting rtl and iol .
Your RTL's and IOL's have been trained badly and need to be retrained.

Set your RTL's and IOL's to AUTO and then change the timings that I have written in red on the screenshot and leave the other timings to what you already have them set at and reboot and it should train up perfectly.

Be sure to also leave Write to Read Delay in your secondaries - tWTR_L and tWTR_S as AUTO.

Your RTL/IOL's should train up to either 49-50-7-4 or 49-50-6-4.

Then run XTU and see what score you get.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hwbot - xtu assist.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	484.0 KB
ID:	5127