Go Back   HWBOT forum > Overclocking & benchmarking > Nvidia GPU Overclocking

Nvidia GPU Overclocking The other green team goes here!

Old 09-04-2017
maintenance bot

DennyCorsa86
Default Galax GTX 1080Ti OC LAB Board Information

Hello there , anyone can help me ?

The board of 1080ti oc lab and it has 6 jumpers . 3 i think is for bypass the power limit , but i not secure for other 3 jumpers.

This is the picture of the board.

Old 09-05-2017
kitchen robot

The3DLink
Default Re: Galax GTX 1080Ti OC LAB Board Information

I believe those other two jumpers are for switching from drawing power from the PCI-E slot to the (3) x 8-Pins exclusively. I'm not sure on the first 4 you mentioned though, as I thought power limits/protections were removed with an XOC BIOS.

I would contact websmile on here, he may be able to provide you with additional information.
Old 09-06-2017
transformer

GtiJason is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to GtiJason

Top 3 should be "shunt mod" aka removing Nvidia's power limit. It would me sense to me that the other empty 2pin jumper is OCP like you wrote (as I dont think this board has a heater that needs activating) The remaining 2 3pin jumpers would be a useful way to activate voltage control and having a super fast way to return to stock volts (default position). That is unless this is already done for you then I'd have to say PLL and V droop. Don't take my word for it tho, I'm sure [MENTION=32917]buildzoid[/MENTION] would know for sue
Old 09-08-2017
robo cop

buildzoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GtiJason View Post
Top 3 should be "shunt mod" aka removing Nvidia's power limit. It would me sense to me that the other empty 2pin jumper is OCP like you wrote (as I dont think this board has a heater that needs activating) The remaining 2 3pin jumpers would be a useful way to activate voltage control and having a super fast way to return to stock volts (default position). That is unless this is already done for you then I'd have to say PLL and V droop. Don't take my word for it tho, I'm sure [MENTION=32917]buildzoid[/MENTION] would know for sue
I don't know I don't have the card and it's not like there is public documentation for this stuff.

My Blog
Old 09-08-2017
HWBOT Forum Administrators

websmile will become famous soon enoughwebsmile will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to websmile

Anyone who participates at GOC and has OC pack can contact me on FB or here to get a the information picture galax provides, it was not included in the goc pack but is available by request. I sent it to Dennis already