Go Back   HWBOT forum > HWBOT Information > HWBOT Competitions

Old 1 Week Ago
Banned by Mafio

Leeghoofd is a jewel in the roughLeeghoofd is a jewel in the roughLeeghoofd is a jewel in the roughLeeghoofd is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Challenger Divisions I II III new scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolc View Post
did the rules changed, taskbar + date display mandatory ...?
meaning screenshot with explorer.exe loaded, and time adjusted?
How can one prove you did the benchmark in February or before? Something has to be there, otherwise resubmit galore inbound... One thing we learned is that OCers are loophole finding wizards. We have seen too much fiddling with screenshots over the years. It is all those nifty things which have happened in the past that we became so over regulated... I guess that should be the fairness you refer too. Fairness towards the hobby, yep a hobby and your fellow OCers. The crimes of the past are the reason of the state we are at now... If only people just pressed "start benchmark" after clocking up cpu, mem and gpu...

This is my final post to explain the reason of the score removal in this competition, no further debating
Frito (1 Week Ago), mr.paco (1 Week Ago), Mr.Scott (1 Week Ago), yosarianilives (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago
Fully capable of playing games

Mr.Scott is on a distinguished road

Alby is correct. Don't blame the staff, blame the cheating members.
As per usual, everybody suffers because of the few. It unfortunately is the only way.
I'm hoping under the new structure/staff, more punishment will be handed out to those offenders that make it this way.

Warp9-systems, the Antichrist of competitive benchmarking.
Loved by thousands, hated by millions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Scott For This Useful Post:
avalanche (1 Week Ago), yosarianilives (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago
robo cop

yosarianilives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
How can one prove you did the benchmark in February or before? Something has to be there, otherwise resubmit galore inbound... One thing we learned is that OCers are loophole finding wizards. We have seen too much fiddling with screenshots over the years. It is all those nifty things which have happened in the past that we became so over regulated... I guess that should be the fairness you refer too. Fairness towards the hobby, yep a hobby and your fellow OCers. The crimes of the past are the reason of the state we are at now... If only people just pressed "start benchmark" after clocking up cpu, mem and gpu...

This is my final post to explain the reason of the score removal in this competition, no further debating
Amen!
Old 1 Week Ago
grunt bot

avalanche

General writing for you all. Lots of testosterone in this this thread & some major drama queens.

Not one of you would like the amount of criticism & mean posting thrust forward onto the new Revision 7 staff. It's unpleasant for them to battle all this negativity.
A transition period as Splave put it, for the new HWbot to sure up & improve correctness.
This requires some time & patience.

Be nice to each other & show some respect. You get alot further in this world with common courtesy. Please & thankyou go a long way. Write better to another person & they are more willing to help you.
____

Anger begets more anger ... your cause is lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeghoofd View Post
till I saw some trustworthy OCers didn't have the date displayed, submitted cut-off screens,... or the evil ol ones that re-used old scores, even from previous compos... too time intensive to wade through 300+ individual subs with a magnifying glass...
Cheating man this does my head in. How can you feel good about yourself if you knowingly submit dodgy scores. One way to serve up justice is " name & shame " repeat offenders.
I'm sure you know some here who keep doing it.

Praise where it is deserved. Leeghoofd you dish it out as good as you receive.
Think HWbot would benefit from you taking a greater role.

Already shown your leadership skills in Team Cup. That Madshrimps LN2 750 liters onslaught was perfection. That's overclocking turned professional sport.

Keep it real folks. Submit your best but be honest in your efforts

>>>>Blitzkrieg >>> auslöschen >> manövriert > Brilliant! Defeated you just don't know it yet.

Last edited by avalanche; 1 Week Ago at 02:37.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avalanche For This Useful Post:
ksateaaa23 (1 Week Ago), macsbeach98 (6 Days Ago), Mr.Scott (1 Week Ago), yosarianilives (1 Week Ago)