Go Back   HWBOT forum > > >

Overclocking.guide Share your thoughts and questions on articles at overclocking.guide

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2016
kitchen robot

DerKerl is on a distinguished road
Default Gigabyte Z170N WIFI BIOS downgrade

Hello

my name is max and i am new in this forum

and i have a problem,

i bought a Gigabyte Z170N WIFI and i want to unlock the BCLK overclock.

The problem is the board is flashed with the newest beta bios, and if i want to flash the oc bios it says bios is outdated....

is the any chance to flahs the older bios? perhaps like in the Asus article on overclocking.guide with fpt tool?

Max
Old 01-13-2017
In the distance

Thanked 1,121 Times in 555 Posts
Massman has a spectacular aura aboutMassman has a spectacular aura aboutMassman has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Massman
Default Re: Gigabyte Z170N WIFI BIOS downgrade

The flashing process with FPT tool should be universal, so you can give it a shot. I won't guarantee it works 100% since I can't test it myself.

For all HWBOT community related questions, contact Christian Ney or Websmile. For any other questions, contact me at pieter@hwbot.org.