Go Back   HWBOT forum > HWBOT Information > HWBOT Software and Apps > HWBOT Unigine Heaven Benchmark

HWBOT Unigine Heaven Benchmark HWBOT's first own benchmark application using the Unigine Heaven engine ...

Old 01-17-2014
robot overlord

trodas is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to trodas Send a message via AIM to trodas Send a message via MSN to trodas Send a message via Skype™ to trodas
Unhappy Type mismach error at the end

Todays I got the great idea to try yet another benchmark - the Unique Heaven one. So I grab the full install of the HWbot version 1.03 there:
http://downloads.hwbot.org/downloads...v103/index.htm

And run the install. Skip the DX 11 (only having a DX9 card 8600 GT to test, so) and also the CPU-Z and GPU-Z (having them already) and then tried to start it.

No go. It immediatelly started complaining that "cannot locate the Heaven.exe" file. I was like...WTF?! And started looking for the file myself.

Bug no. 1 - the directory "D:\UniqueHeaven" that I choose was not respected and only the benchmark.exe and uninstall.exe ended up there. WTF?!

So I find the Heaven.exe together with the rest files into C:\Program Files\Unigine\Heaven\ directory. So I copy them into the D:\UniqueHeaven directory and now the bench run (the DX9 of course, not tried even clicking on the DX11 - it goes from 8 to 15fps, so damn slow, so...) and...

Bug no. 2 - at the end it just create this message:

...and that it is. The small table (probably endscore) of the original one did immediatelly close, so... No idea what score it actually get.

Tested on Windows XP SP3 czech, Opteron 148, Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe, Point of View 8600 GT.

Any ideas how to fix this are welcome.
Old 01-17-2014
Never send a human to do a machine's job.

GENiEBEN

Most common fixes:
1. Install Audio Drivers
2. Set Locale Settings to US English (clock format etc)
Old 01-17-2014
robot overlord

Send a message via ICQ to trodas Send a message via AIM to trodas Send a message via MSN to trodas Send a message via Skype™ to trodas

1. Audio drivers installed, sound work. It just playing for me now...
2. Uhm, wtf? Again? Was not enought that I choosen the install in English, now you recommend whole system change? I cannot do it, I need to type in czech, sorry. Not a possibility.

When I think about it... it seems to try install some font and fail, because it is already installed. I forget the message, so if this is any help, then I just forget to mention it.
Old 01-17-2014
Never send a human to do a machine's job.

GENiEBEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by trodas View Post
1. Audio drivers installed, sound work. It just playing for me now...
2. Uhm, wtf? Again? Was not enought that I choosen the install in English, now you recommend whole system change? I cannot do it, I need to type in czech, sorry. Not a possibility.

When I think about it... it seems to try install some font and fail, because it is already installed. I forget the message, so if this is any help, then I just forget to mention it.
Windows Locale (aka Regional Settings) has nothing to do with System Language or Keyboard Layout.

PS: You already have the font, it's displaying text properly in interface.
Old 01-18-2014
robot overlord

Wink

Oh, okay, I tried these settings:

Changed all to US english and... it works:

Sadly I at first did not get the "take screenshot" and I did it myself... so... I ended up not saving the run file and ending up with running the bench again and getting slightly lower score (244.993 -> 244.1797) ...

Submited, works:
http://hwbot.org/submission/2484688_...4.18_dx9_marks

(fastest score for the Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe, lol)

So, again it should be fixed to run well with other that english windows
Old 07-22-2014
robot overlord

Red face

Windows 7 SP1 64bit Czech - same problem over again:

type mismach error at the end

Still also after install into custom directory (D:/UniqueHeaven) the test cannot find the exe file and need manual search (get installed in Programfiles x86 ).

Again that should be fixed finally, as this bugreport is now more that 1/2 year old