Go Back   HWBOT forum > HWBOT Information > HWBOT World Tour

HWBOT World Tour Discuss the World Tour events and stops

Old 08-08-2017
grunt bot

sunset1
Default Re: HWBOT World Tour Seattle 2017 @ PAX - Cancelled

Massman, I must say that i think it's understood that things happen and its unfortunate.
Sometimes i feel better after a little whine :>

As far as Mr. Trouffman's insult,
Its an opinion about the focus of HWbot.

When and independent site fills the front page with ads and then articles of such, like it or not one does impact the other.
This is my personal opinion and I don't have to agree with the vision.
This has nothing to do with the value of your bench.

The Front page has at times taken on a new face, filled with for sale items like a used car lot and then articles of said items.

I Like the Bench Table like many of my friends do. I think its a cool item. No disrespect meant towards your hard work.

I serve the benchers first. I wish all of you well and hope you have a great week.
mark chickey aka sunset1
Old 08-09-2017
Super Moderator

Xyala
Default Re: HWBOT World Tour Seattle 2017 @ PAX - Cancelled

Hey guys,

Catching up on this here too.
Yeah, it's a pity PAX won't go through. I will be there too no matter what since I had some plans already in the area, so same, if anyone want's to meet I'm all up for it

There is also no need to get all worked up. It's life and these things happen. The key is to be able to bounce back and as they say "the show must go on."
Keep in mind that these events are all community focussed, and as anyone that attended any in the past - they all had a blast. At the end of the day, that's what we are looking to keep on doing. Also, the education of enthusiasts to the art of overclocking at the World Tour is a key dimension to the events and a massive success.

For Montreal, as for the previous WT events. If anyone is willing to learn XOC, or make a first jump, this event is for you.
Also let me know if you need help, we've got some CPUs you can borrow on site, and it's no problem to figure out solutions to find containers if you don't have any.

Also sharing this thread on OCN for the alternative Dreamhack event in Montreal : HWBOT World Tour Overclocking Competition - Montreal 2017 - I'm also monitoring that one.