Go Back   HWBOT forum > >

Memory Heaven (air/extreme) Forgot what this line should be

User Tag List

Old 1 Week Ago
robot overlord

l0ud_sil3nc3 is a jewel in the roughl0ud_sil3nc3 is a jewel in the roughl0ud_sil3nc3 is a jewel in the roughl0ud_sil3nc3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Asrock Z97 OC Formula-PSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxinite View Post
Done.

These sticks seem to have no CB and no CBB. This was done on G3258 which is one of the reasons it is soo slow and it was only on phase.

One of two wazza passes in the whole session:

Noxinite`s SuperPi - 32M score: 7min 19sec 313ms with a Pentium G3258

I managed to get 2800C6 (quite loose) to pass with non-wazza, but I couldn't get it to pass with wazza at all - even with +0.03V. Which is a bit odd as on air wazza barely needs more voltage than a basic 32M pass.

So my questions are:
1.) Does wazza capability decline past a certain point with temps even if basic 32M will still pass?
2.) Does wazza capability decline past a certain point with voltage even if basic 32M will still pass?
3.) Would colder IMC help with wazza capability?

@l0ud_sil3nc3 @Splave

Any help is appreciated guys.
To answer your questions:

Just because you can pass without wazza at said frequency/timings doesn't mean you will be able to pass with wazza with more cold or voltage.

It's best to find the max voltage you can run and pass with (usually 2.15v to 2.25v for me depending on the kit) and also the the exact temperature you need for your kit. This can be -125c to full pot depending on the kit.

Colder imc usually helps to a certain point, at least -60c to -125c should be a good range to try. Sometimes cold isn't necessarily better but in my experience 90% of the time it's better. Don't be afraid to blast cache voltage and core as well if your cpu needs it.

Pm me if you have any more questions and most important have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin0822 View Post
whats LOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
If you can't beat 'em, report them! lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to l0ud_sil3nc3 For This Useful Post:
Noxinite (1 Week Ago), Splave (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago
robo cop

Noxinite
Default Re: Asrock Z97 OC Formula-PSC

Thanks L0ud!

I tried again yesterday with cold 4770K and first boot 2800C6 tight passed at 2.3V, but for some reason it was single channel. Then it randomly started coming back and I was getting crashes at stock, so I had to stop the session.

CPU was -85 ish and ram was full pot.