Go Back   HWBOT forum > >

Submission & member moderation Discussion on how results should be monitored, discuss doubtfull results, ...

User Tag List

Old 03-19-2017
maintenance bot

JimJamJamin
Default Submission not accepted for entry into comp

Hi guys, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or if it's a bug etc so thought I'd check.
Last night I posted a score for Geekbench 3 with the intention of entering the G.Skill OC WC competition - submission is here:

HWBOT isn't giving me the option to participate in the competition, even though I believe the submission met all of the requirements. If I edit the submission, I am told that I must post a verification link - which I have.

If I try to submit via the competition page on oc-espots.io I get the same error when posting the verification link to System manufacturer System Product Name - Geekbench Browser

I have never entered a competition involving GB3 before, but also this is my 1st submission after paying for GB3 but I believe the link is still the same domain.

Have I missed something?

Last edited by JimJamJamin; 03-19-2017 at 10:48.
Old 03-20-2017
HWBOT Forum Administrators

Thanked 1,079 Times in 641 Posts
websmile will become famous soon enoughwebsmile will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to websmile
Default Re: Submission not accepted for entry into comp

The problem is link adress/format, geekbench named links are not accepted at configuration, primelab are and we have this all the time, so I scheduled this to get fixed again, sorry for the inconvenience
Old 03-20-2017
maintenance bot

JimJamJamin
Default Re: Submission not accepted for entry into comp

No problem, just wanted to check it wasn't my mistake. Thanks for arranging a fix.