Go Back   HWBOT forum > >

Member Discussions Discuss fellow overclockers.

User Tag List

Unread 11-21-2016
transformer

dhenzjhen
Send a message via Skype™ to dhenzjhen
Default Re: Post your experience about dealing with hazzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzan View Post
Nope...

this cpu after I waiting so long from intel..they return this cpu intel said was OEM. Not retail..sadly i also ship to you replace your cpu with own cpu but u still not receievd until now I dont know cuz I ship with reguler shiping..in this case I just helping you for RMA. I will not take it your cpu mate..thats yours ...even if you receieved cpu from me with my own replace thats yours also. I will ship back this return cpu to you also. I hope can make this clear

Not sure how these pics gonna help man. please read from lines 770-900. you said RMA chip on the way to your house around sometime on May?...please stop man don't mix my RMA with other RMA. please go back re-read the thread, understand and digest it.

August 7th u said you shipped my chip then been waiting and waiting and waiting....

then Nov 1 you said there's RMA prob? Line 1740

Then line 1956, you said you gonna go to post office and ship my chip?

I'm lost man, super lost.

Last edited by dhenzjhen; 11-21-2016 at 03:40.
Unread 11-21-2016
grunt bot

Hazzan

Den Jen my friend just tell me now how to fixed I will fixed.
Unread 11-21-2016
robo cop

speed.fastest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhenzjhen View Post
Not sure how these pics gonna help man. please read from lines 770-900. you said RMA chip on the way to your house around sometime on May?...please stop man don't mix my RMA with other RMA. please go back re-read the thread, understand and digest it.

August 7th u said you shipped my chip then been waiting and waiting and waiting....

then Nov 1 you said there's RMA prob? Line 1740

Then line 1956, you said you gonna go to post office and ship my chip?

I'm lost man, super lost.
Let me explain what Hazzan said a bit, if im not wrong Hazzan already sent your died cpu to Intel, and they said it OEM cpu not retail, so Hazzan replaced your died CPU with Hazzan own CPU, and already sent it to you with regular shipping, but you still not received it. To make it more clear Hazzan also sent your died CPU back. I just read from what Hazzan post. Hope you all got it fixed.
Unread 11-21-2016
transformer

dhenzjhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed.fastest View Post
Let me explain what Hazzan said a bit, if im not wrong Hazzan already sent your died cpu to Intel, and they said it OEM cpu not retail, so Hazzan replaced your died CPU with Hazzan own CPU, and already sent it to you with regular shipping, but you still not received it. To make it more clear Hazzan also sent your died CPU back. I just read from what Hazzan post. Hope you all got it fixed.

Yes, but RMA already went through last May and on the way to his house line 770-900. Then August 7th, he said he shipped me my chip. then lately there was an issue about OEM bla bla. Then said that on August 7th he shipped his own chip to me while my RMA chip shipped to Intel at the same time, he did that without my knowledge. So, question is why would he send to RMA twice?
Unread 11-21-2016
grunt bot

Hazzan

I have already ship my own cpu brand new sealed to Den Jen from 3 month ago with reguler shiping I cant tracking. Cuz I asking ship with EMS will be better and he told me ship with reguler will be fine and he still not receieved until now I have no idea...but return cpu from intel still in my house until now I am not ship yet. I was so busy with my jobs. I will ship also when I got in home. As I said in above if you recieved replace cpu from me you can have it..ist yours also return cpu I will ship also its yours. Cuz I have wrong with my info about your RMA cpu...thats my responbilty. I will ship return cpu from RMA with ems. Soo will make clear. I dont want to take your cpu mate..thats yours I am not guys like that take your cpu.
Unread 11-21-2016
robo cop

speed.fastest is on a distinguished road

I dont know about the other brother, i just try to help from what i understand in post #9. Hope all of you got it clear. I do many transaction from Hazzan, sometimes slow but i received it all.
Unread 11-21-2016
transformer

dhenzjhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzan View Post
I have already ship my own cpu brand new sealed to Den Jen from 3 month ago with reguler shiping I cant tracking. Cuz I asking ship with EMS will be better and he told me ship with reguler will be fine and he still not receieved until now I have no idea...but return cpu from intel still in my house until now I am not ship yet. I was so busy with my jobs. I will ship also when I got in home. As I said in above if you recieved replace cpu from me you can have it..ist yours also return cpu I will ship also its yours. Cuz I have wrong with my info about your RMA cpu...thats my responbilty. I will ship return cpu from RMA with ems. Soo will make clear. I dont want to take your cpu mate..thats yours I am not guys like that take your cpu.

Please read line 1050, I told u i will go with EMS and you said ok. Please please read our conversation man. Yeah u made a decision of sending ur own chip without my knowledge, but RMA already went through again last May. you making circles man.
Unread 11-21-2016
robo cop

Elkim

Sorry, this is BS...

Why would you sent your brand new retail chip to someone who asked you to RMA his OEM chip, which can't be RMAed in standard way? You just wanted to help? Really? I wouldn't do that for my best friend, cos then I would loose alot of money, unless I'd certain I will be able to RMA to OEM one.

Also, why would you ship 350$ or how much hardware via crap post service without tracking and insurance? Sorry but this one is most common scammer's bs they use...

I dun know you but I though PRO guys are cool, at least for bussines...
Unread 11-21-2016
grunt bot

Hazzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkim View Post
Sorry, this is BS...

Why would you sent your brand new retail chip to someone who asked you to RMA his OEM chip, which can't be RMAed in standard way? You just wanted to help? Really? I wouldn't do that for my best friend, cos then I would loose alot of money, unless I'd certain I will be able to RMA to OEM one.

Also, why would you ship 350$ or how much hardware via crap post service without tracking a insurance? Sorry but this one is most common scammer's bs they use...

I dun know you but I though PRO guys are cool, at least for bussines...
Cuz I just want to help and I though all box cpu was retail not OEM thats why I replace with my own cpu since I have so many stock brand new cpu in here on that time before I bin..do I am wrong if I help other people ? But I know i have wrong with my way thats my fault..I dont want debate in this forum anymore mate..better now I looking figure out how to denjen recieved I ship cpu to him as soon as possible. I dont mind if I must loosing $350 cpu cuz I have wrong with my way..also I will respontibilty about all this situation. Thats why I told in above my thread if cpu arrived den jen will have it. Also I will ship die cpu return from intel to him. I hope this my explain can make clear.

Last edited by Hazzan; 11-21-2016 at 11:17.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hazzan For This Useful Post:
speed.fastest (11-21-2016)
Unread 11-21-2016
robo cop

Elkim

No, you are not doing wrong helping people, helping people is good thing if you actually help them

I just don't buy that you just sent replacement to the guy when you don't know if you will get your replacement back. What is more weird that you bin chips and you sent DJ sealed unused one...sorry but from binners spirit...what if it might be gem?