Go Back   hwbot.org > HWBOT international > Discuss members

Discuss members Discuss fellow overclockers.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 14:00
Banned by Thebanik

Default Pubblic Flame About Iron And Mafio

go go go 12, show spldude how 01 should be benched
Old 08-09-2011, 14:07
grunt bot

lol guys, why you so hate spl?
Old 08-09-2011, 14:26
grunt bot

Default Pubblic Flame About Iron And Mafio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafio View Post
go go go 12, show spldude how 01 should be benched
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolo 80 View Post
lol guys, why you so hate spl?
maybe just because Mafio is a little child which prefer to be funboy for anybody different than an italian clocker better than him ......

Try to learn how to bench Mafio, before criticize other people from your country.

besides that, nice score 12 .....
Old 08-09-2011, 14:27
robo cop

Guys, it's not that we have something against spl in particular, it's a "cold war" between his team and ours... they once said that we can't bench because we never did something good, like absolute WRs etc...
That is because we don't have the money to buy a bunnyextractionload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.
So, when we see someone who does a bunnyextractionload of points thanks to this uber 2600K, by installing the os and pressing "run" without optimizing and tweaking, beating scores of people who worked a lot for achieving their results etc... THAT is quite annoying.
So, giorgioprimo, before insulting our abilities, look at who you have in your team lol

Last edited by |ron; 08-09-2011 at 14:32.
Old 08-09-2011, 14:34
Banned by Thebanik

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgioprimo View Post
maybe just because Mafio is a little child which prefer to be funboy for anybody different than an italian clocker better than him ......

Try to learn how to bench Mafio, before criticize other people from your country.

besides that, nice score 12 .....
who the bunny you are to call me child eh ?

and yes, i've always thought i'm a funny guy asd

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ron View Post
Guys, it's not that we have something against spl in particular, it's a "cold war" between his team and ours... they once said that we can't bench because we never did something good, like absolute WRs etc...
That is why we don't have the money to buy a bunnyextractionload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.
So, when we see someone who does a bunnyextractionload of points thanks to this uber 2600K, by installing the os and pressing "run" without optimizing and tweaking, beating scores of people who worked a lot for achieving their results etc... THAT is quite annoying.
So, giorgioprimo, before insulting our abilities, look at who you have in your team lol
well said, well said
Old 08-09-2011, 14:53
grunt bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ron View Post
That is because we don't have the money to buy a bunnyextractionload of uber high end hw, not because of our missing abilities as they say.
I'm not insulting anybody. It's always you and people from your team telling bunnyextraction about us even in discussion litke that one, wich have nothing to do with my team's mebers.
What is the sense to speack about SPL in this discussion ? tell me please ....

About my team and your team ....it is yuor probelm, we bench and think to our own business. You take any occasion to tell bunnyextraction about us. We are 5 people activly benching, you are at least 15 ....

About spending lot of money for hardware:
What about other italian overclockers which spent lot of money for hardware like rsannino, you and mafio like him so much, besides he spent maybe more than me in hardware ..I do not see much consistency in this

Again about the hardware I already said you one time: you came to my place, i give you my plattform, you bring your hard drive , and than you show me if yuo can score better than me or better than spl.
Or, better than that, you choose a plattform to bench at same clock, and let's see who score better
Second time i tell you that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafio View Post
who the bunny you are to call me child eh ?

and yes, i've always thought i'm a funny guy asd
yes you are funny little brat

Last edited by giorgioprimo; 08-09-2011 at 14:55.
Old 08-09-2011, 15:11
transformer

Keep it Nice and clean please. This is still a hobby!
Old 08-09-2011, 15:12
Banned by Thebanik

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgioprimo View Post
I'm not insulting anybody. It's always you and people from your team telling bunnyextraction about us even in discussion litke that one, wich have nothing to do with my team's mebers.
What is the sense to speack about SPL in this discussion ? tell me please ....

About my team and your team ....it is yuor probelm, we bench and think to our own business. You take any occasion to tell bunnyextraction about us. We are 5 people activly benching, you are at least 15 ....

About spending lot of money for hardware:
What about other italian overclockers which spent lot of money for hardware like rsannino, you and mafio like him so much, besides he spent maybe more than me in hardware ..I do not see much consistency in this

Again about the hardware I already said you one time: you came to my place, i give you my plattform, you bring your hard drive , and than you show me if yuo can score better than me or better than spl.
Or, better than that, you choose a plattform to bench at same clock, and let's see who score better
Second time i tell you that

yes you are funny little brat
another sad display of arrogance here.

i never said that i like sannino, he's not my friend and i don't know him...so, stop bunnyextractionting me.

i'm out of this, i've no time to waste arguing with a tard.
have a nice day overlord of overclocking.
Old 08-09-2011, 15:15
22.89%

Send a message via Skype™ to Christian Ney

There is maybe some better place to argue than under 12's submission

EDIT: Everything moved here by massman

Last edited by Christian Ney; 08-09-2011 at 18:48.
Old 08-09-2011, 15:18
robo cop

Yeah yeah, all good words, we both know how the real facts are (and some day, everything will come out, remember, in Italy we're about 30/40 people in the xtreme oc environment... we know stuff about you so your post over there can just impress someone outside Italy, surely not me)... but hey, you are an xtreme legend, who am I now to say something?
You're not always thinking at your business, you're always yelling at me, us, but you're doing it in private... we don't have this kind of kindness as you can see.
Rsannino? Before than a month ago we had plenty of problems with pcworld team, starting from the topic I opened in May 2010 against some guys who were skilled in photoshop... big huge flame even that time.

And, about your challenges in benching the same stuff as you and spl, it's not necessary now... university doesn't last for the whole life, so give me some more time, then we'll meet again with the same stuff to bench with...

Oh, and since it's your purpose to make this flame bigger and bigger, we're out, have fun, yell at us, do whatever you want and GL.

Oh and, 12, sorry for this mess on your topic...
Closed Thread