Go Back   hwbot.org > HWBOT international > Discuss members

Discuss members Discuss fellow overclockers.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 08-09-2011, 19:35
Hyperhorn's Avatar
Hyperhorn Hyperhorn is offline
HWBOT V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Posts: 393
Send a message via ICQ to Hyperhorn Send a message via MSN to Hyperhorn
Default

This thread leads to nothing. From an outsider's perspective it's a bit like

[infinite loop]"Know what? You suck!"
"I don't suck, you sucker! Tell me why I suck so I can prove I don't."
"Forget it! I would tell you why you suck if you weren't such a sucker."
"Doesn't matter, because I know I don't suck for sure![/infinite loop]


I suggest to discuss this somewhere non-public (or not at all if there's no change of behaviour) and Hwbot forum moderators should prevent that the involved community members goad each other in the near future. However that's nothing I can decide, so I'm out of this thread already.
__________________
The Initial value finished
...
PI calculation is done!
  #22  
Old 08-09-2011, 19:46
Mean Machine's Avatar
Mean Machine Mean Machine is offline
robo cop
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kyrpämaa, La Suède
Posts: 401
Default

I like how this turned on me already.

I'm not judging anything, but I suspect that it's the usual: who's supported by who, and that other people don't think they deserve it. Other than that, Hyperhorn is right, and I'm just here to enjoy myself at the moment, not to make even more enemies.
  #23  
Old 08-09-2011, 19:55
Massman's Avatar
Massman Massman is offline
Abhorrently evil braindead kind-hearted money-driven child-hating short-sighted hardware-sharing cheating
macho nacho supreme discriminating clueless idiot boy genius with sense of humor
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Waregem, Belgium
Posts: 18,249
Send a message via MSN to Massman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafio View Post
wooooot, my nick is on the title of a thread opened by the overlord and god of overclocking...
What ?!

Impossible !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
No questions,Massman is a lord of overclocking for sure.

http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showpost....6&postcount=57
__________________
Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.
  #24  
Old 08-09-2011, 20:14
giorgioprimo's Avatar
giorgioprimo giorgioprimo is offline
construction bot
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: ITALY
Posts: 96
Default

i'm here to have funa myself too....but

Anybody knows me becuase I don't like to say things about people, I'm pretty respectfull of anybody and never, never talk about things that are not my business.

...but this is not the first time that iron and mafio try to stab in the back me and my team.
More than my team, me...an'd I'm tired about that.

You (mafio and iron) just know how to cry because you don't have anough money to spend in hardware to demonstrate your skill. And try to find argoument whit people that buy lot of hardware.
You know what, there are lot of great overclocker here that started benching poor hardware and gave big results, hitting the chance to get supports from company, it is not your case. So your chance is to attach other people.

I TELL YUO CLEARLY AGAIN, YOU MADE ACCUSATION AGAINST ME, JUST GO ON IF YUO ARE A MEN.
ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH KNOW ME, HAVE A KIND OF IDEA ABOUT MY WAY TO ACT, I CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TO TRY TO MAKE ANY SHADOW ON MY REPUTATION.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROOF YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU AE A MAN AND I'M JUST A "UNDER"CLOCKER, JUST A BOSS "ALCAPONE" STYLE.
TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IRON CAME ON. I'M REALLY TIRED ABOUT YOUR CHIT-CHAT.
AND AGAIN, YUO CAN PROOF YOU ARE A GOOD OVERCLOCKER......AGAIN MY LAB IS OPEN TO YOU, ALL MY HARDWARE IS AT YUOR DISPOSAL.

I'M TIRED ABOUT YOUR WAY TO TALK AND GET BACK IRON ....AND MAFIO. YUO ARE LIKE A CLOWN


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperhorn View Post
This thread leads to nothing. From an outsider's perspective it's a bit like

[infinite loop]"Know what? You suck!"
"I don't suck, you sucker! Tell me why I suck so I can prove I don't."
"Forget it! I would tell you why you suck if you weren't such a sucker."
"Doesn't matter, because I know I don't suck for sure![/infinite loop]


I suggest to discuss this somewhere non-public (or not at all if there's no change of behaviour) and Hwbot forum moderators should prevent that the involved community members goad each other in the near future. However that's nothing I can decide, so I'm out of this thread already.
You are right....but i'm pretty tired of those guys.
I'm usually a really quite, introspective, and respectfull people.
But at this point i'm really tired...
  #25  
Old 08-09-2011, 20:21
giancarlo.durso giancarlo.durso is offline
maintenance bot
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: ITALY
Posts: 44
Default

SPL is a great overclocker this without question, is a famous overclockers giorgioprimo which has always brought up in Italy and also not being discussed now proved what you can do, because envy is an ugly beast:

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2197...0_115210_marks

Great Scores Compliments SPL !!!
__________________
  #26  
Old 08-09-2011, 20:33
Mafio's Avatar
Mafio Mafio is offline
Banned by Thebanik
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Italy
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgioprimo View Post
i'm here to have funa myself too....but

Anybody knows me becuase I don't like to say things about people, I'm pretty respectfull of anybody and never, never talk about things that are not my business.

...but this is not the first time that iron and mafio try to stab in the back me and my team.
More than my team, me...an'd I'm tired about that.

You (mafio and iron) just know how to cry because you don't have anough money to spend in hardware to demonstrate your skill. And try to find argoument whit people that buy lot of hardware.
You know what, there are lot of great overclocker here that started benching poor hardware and gave big results, hitting the chance to get supports from company, it is not your case. So your chance is to attach other people.

I TELL YUO CLEARLY AGAIN, YOU MADE ACCUSATION AGAINST ME, JUST GO ON IF YUO ARE A MEN.
ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH KNOW ME, HAVE A KIND OF IDEA ABOUT MY WAY TO ACT, I CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST TO TRY TO MAKE ANY SHADOW ON MY REPUTATION.
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROOF YOU ARE LEGIT, YOU AE A MAN AND I'M JUST A "UNDER"CLOCKER, JUST A BOSS "ALCAPONE" STYLE.
TELL EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IRON CAME ON. I'M REALLY TIRED ABOUT YOUR CHIT-CHAT.
AND AGAIN, YUO CAN PROOF YOU ARE A GOOD OVERCLOCKER......AGAIN MY LAB IS OPEN TO YOU, ALL MY HARDWARE IS AT YUOR DISPOSAL.

I'M TIRED ABOUT YOUR WAY TO TALK AND GET BACK IRON ....AND MAFIO. YUO ARE LIKE A CLOWN




You are right....but i'm pretty tired of those guys.
I'm usually a really quite, introspective, and respectfull people.
But at this point i'm really tired...
nice writeup asd
ya, i see how you are always respectful, i see it...
and, trust me, stop bunnyextractionting and insulting me cause i don't give a bunny about what you and the rats like you think about me.

edit: @durso: nice one asd
  #27  
Old 08-09-2011, 20:35
Eeky NoX's Avatar
Eeky NoX Eeky NoX is offline
transformer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Trebreizh!Stan
Posts: 939
Default

IWH... sadly



Just pathetic, both side
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF3D
I had to downclock memory to get butterfly to land on the rock...
I buy too much hardware than I can afford bench!!!
  #28  
Old 08-10-2011, 07:35
7ornado 7ornado is offline
maintenance bot
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: lake Como
Posts: 26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by giancarlo.durso View Post
SPL is a great overclocker this without question, is a famous overclockers giorgioprimo which has always brought up in Italy and also not being discussed now proved what you can do, because envy is an ugly beast:

http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2197...0_115210_marks

Great Scores Compliments SPL !!!
thanks for support! (LOL)

but a great overclocker should do much better with those pieces of hw. I think the truth is that spl was suspecting 12 cheating. and asked him why so high scores with low freq (expecially on cpu).

http://hwbot.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29351

IMO: if he is so good, why accuse somebody else of cheating instead of max out his score and crash him once and for all?

have a nice day folks
  #29  
Old 08-10-2011, 09:43
|ron's Avatar
|ron |ron is offline
robo cop
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Italy
Posts: 386
Default

Finally it seems that everybody agree to discuss this things on our forums... so, for me this thread is closed and Giorgioprimo, I saw your call on the phone... I was driving in Milano so I couldn't respond.
Feel free to call when you want, maybe this bunnyextraction will come to an end, but I doubt... but hey, let's try.
  #30  
Old 08-10-2011, 09:47
Massman's Avatar
Massman Massman is offline
Abhorrently evil braindead kind-hearted money-driven child-hating short-sighted hardware-sharing cheating
macho nacho supreme discriminating clueless idiot boy genius with sense of humor
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Waregem, Belgium
Posts: 18,249
Send a message via MSN to Massman
Default

Can I close it ?
__________________
Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright COLARDYN IT GCV 2004 - 2013